How This Policy Applies
What We Collect and Receive
In order for you to register for the circle 2019 conference, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
· Information you provide by completing forms on circle2019.eu web sites - your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details.
· Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
To process your registration to a conference
· To keep your account secure and protect our Services;
· To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
· To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how circle2019.eu is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
How This Information Is Shared
No data related to your account are shared publicly or to third-party services.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum. We will send you email relating to circle 2019 conference.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so circle2019.eu cannot guarantee its absolute security.